And we’re happy to welcome you back! This year, The Shore Line Trolley Museum will be following Covid-19 protocols. We’ll be offering rides every hour to the Pumpkin Patch. Kids can still pick their own sugar pumpkin at our outdoor patch. Take a self guided tour of our decorated trolley barns. Each child receives a take-away puzzle book. D&S Hotdogs will be on the museum grounds, too!
The Patch is open from 11am – 4pm Saturdays and Sundays from October 3 thru November 1. Limit 25 per hour, tickets are available online. Your admission includes a trolley ride, grounds visit, one pumpkin and puzzle book for each child. And don’t forget, plenty of photo ops!! Please read our Covid-19 protocols below.
Groups of 10 or more can request their own special weekday visit! Please contact the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-467-6927 for special times and rates.
Following all necessary State of Connecticut Phase 2 safety guidelines, The Shore Line Trolley Museum is pleased to re-open to visitors.
Our first priority is the well-being of our visitors, volunteers and staff. By purchasing your tickets, you accept and agree to adhere to our re-opening policies listed below. Tickets are available online only. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time. Your admission includes one trolley ride and a self-guided trolley barn tour. The museum is absorbing all third party processing fees so please consider an additional donation.
- On the day of your visit, you agree that all members of your party are feeling well and have self-assessed for COVID19 exposure.
- If you or a member of your party are not feeling well on the day of your scheduled visit, please reschedule your visit for another day. We will be happy to assist you by phone or e-mail.
- A limited number of tickets are available online only each day in incremental time slots. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit time.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time of your purchased time slot. We will make every attempt to accommodate late arrivals for a later time during the day, however we can’t guarantee you a time slot. No refunds will be given for late arrivals.
- Visitors are required to wear face masks or cloth face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth while on the property. Any visitor who does not comply with this state requirement will be asked to leave the property.
- The main attraction at our museum is a ride on an authentic antique trolley. Due to the enclosed nature of the vehicle, if you or a member of your group are unable to wear a face covering due to a health condition, we ask that you postpone your visit until a later date.
- Restrooms are available in our Visitors Center. Restrooms are cleaned multiple times during the day. Touch points on trolley cars are also cleaned frequently,
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for visitors, volunteers and staff.
- All persons on the property must comply with social distancing rules. Although reminders are placed throughout the campus, it is up to each individual to ensure physical distance is maintained between your group and others.
- Visitors are welcomed to walk through trolley barns for self-guided tours