- This event has passed.
Member’s Day 2022
April 30 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Although registration for this event is closed, all members are welcome to stop by and visit!
Member’s Day is back! Meet up with old friends and make some new ones at The Shore Line Trolley Museum’s 2022 Member’s Day. If you’re considering a membership, stop by and check us out. Volunteers will be on site all day to help with memberships.
Complimentary coffee, tea and water will be served throughout the day. Lunch will also be provided if you pre-register (click on the registration link below). And, of course, you can run the trolley or rapid transit car of your choice if you pre-register at the link below (membership is required to operate a car).
And, as a special offer, if you join or re-join our membership on Member’s Day, you’ll get a 10% off your first year membership dues!
Specialty rail books will also be on sale. too! Register online below, or call the museum at (203) 467-6927 to reserve your spot today
Lunch Choices – a minimum $10 donation is suggested
- Waldorf Chicken salad-sun dried cranberries, raisins, caramelized walnuts) red delicious apples, green leaf
- Pastrami Nightmare-shaved pastrami, melted swiss, caramelized onions, tomato, spicy mustard
- Veggie wrap-eggplant cutlets, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, green peppers green leaf, tomato, balsamic vinaigrette
- BBQ Pulled chicken-bbq pulled chicken, melted cheddar, caramelized onions, house coleslaw
- Crispy chicken-crispy chicken, cheddar, green leaf, tomato, honey mustard
- Steak bomb-shaved ribeye, melted american, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms green peppers, hot cherry peppers
All served on your choice of sub, roll, panini, rye, or spinach wrap
Choice of sides include coleslaw, fruit salad, garden salad, pasta salad, potato salad
Cars Available to Operate this year