This car was built by the Cincinnati Car Co. in 1926 and operated on the streets of Atlanta until 1948. Many of Atlanta’s retired streetcars were sold to Seoul, Korea, where they operated for several more years. At that time, all of 948’s electrical and mechanical equipment was removed and sent to Seoul for spare parts. The museum acquired the carbody and spent many years working to re-acquire all the parts to bring it back to life. Atlanta 948 made its grand debut on our line in 2011 as the most recently-restored member of our fleet.