Freshly repaired and returned to service in late 2011, this car maintains a history on the Branford Electric Railway dating back to the very earliest years of the 20th Century. This 1904-built car spent most of its years running on the museum’s line when it was an ordinary passenger carrying route of the Connecticut Company. The Museum acquired the line from the Connecticut Company in the late 1940s and Car 775 continues to operate on this very line today.