Johnstown Traction Company 357
This is the typical streetcar of the 1920s, maintaining the traditional appearance while incorporating new-age safety features. As built, the car only had controls at one end, but in 1933, it was modified to a double-ended car for use on lines which did not have loops for turning cars. This car served the town of Johnstown, PA, which was the last small American city to use streetcars, keeping them in service up until 1960.
Num/Owner/City: 357 Johnstown Traction Company Builder: St. Louis Date Built: 1926
Num Trucks: 2 Truck Type: St. Louis EDJ64(?) Num Motors: 2 Motors: WH-510A2 Controls: K-35KK Compressor: DH16
Length: 41′ Weight: 38,000 Height: Seats: 44
Ends: 2 OpenClosed: closed Roof: arch Structural: steel Type: streetcar
Comments: built se, rebuilt to de 1933(?)